View Profile chris-the-stick

968 movie Reviews with Responses

All 2,762 Reviews

it was really funny.

<<damn you, mr.ladyboy!!!!!>> haha i laghed a lot good job, man.
goode st jobs.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Glad you liked it!

This one's the best, but you know that there's 3 earlier ones too, right? (If you watch any of those, I'd love to hear what you thought.)

Anyway, thanks for the review.

Stay fuNky!

good....good

good, good.i especially liked the sound <<get over here!!!>> by mortal combat, and stuff.good work, dude.

GoldenSprite responds:

Thanks. At least No-one has sended a retard "I hate clocks" review yet. I hope you like my cartoons in the future, as much as this one.

im a cool guy.

it was a really good flash and i really liked the moment where the guy pisses on the hobo,and they fight,(and eventually ,he wins
.)and the moment where the guy falls and like, the whole aerth laughed at him as he fall.hillarious! really good flash, and thank you.bye. also ,im a very ver cool person.

Little-Seven-Seize responds:

Yes, yes you are ;D
Thanks for the review.
And good to see you enjoyed it.

well, it was good....

it was good....but very short.i mean,its not badd, but its very short.next time please make it longer.longer.yeah,man.

trytan responds:

Thanks for the feedback.. I understande it's short and it was done on purpose (tried the Clone Wars effect). I will work on making it longer but not too long. It's like reading a comic book. Instead of reading the volume, you get the issue every month. Once again thanks.

cool preloader

no not really

needs to be longer

needs to be longer.....

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

But most women can only handle 6 inches. The vagina was only programed to fit another 4 inches in. Anything beyond that and the whole penis can no longer thrust inside.

The penis meaning the movie itself and the vagina being the newgrounds portal.

too short

too short.it should be longer please, make longer. that.

RadioactiveDock responds:

Ok...I don't want to remake this because I don't like the script.

I'm working on something else that...might be long if I don't get lazy or bored and quit it.

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male