View Profile chris-the-stick

71 game Reviews with Responses

All 340 Reviews

wow, a great game, even greater than the old, original one!
surely, miraclefruit's game is a cult classic, but this one...it had epic 3-D!!!!!
a fun, and great game, with the twist of better graphics...
nice and enjoyable, this game had similar targets and missions like its predecessors, and i yet again fought and defeated the evil bear using my ancient-bear-beating techniques, taught to me by miracloo-froot-san, in a trip in benjing....
good game, got all the medals, avoided bb10, and i won.
i would play again. do more mate!!!

PhantomCat responds:

But the original was in BOTH dimensions. This is only in all three.

really good and adventurous game!
how i missed that game?!

i loved the JRPG thingy, too bad the clock character was kinda faceless...
the first boss fight was tough, and then it got easy, since i won 1 coin, and with that i got my sword, and managed to become a bb10 knight.
on my second run, i chose the shield, and i became unbeatable as well.
i saved the world. twice.

as for the space invaders, it was cool, but a bit hard to master the 100k highscore...
i got the best score EVER (because im cool like that...)
but i could not get 100k points....
this game needs more lifepoints. if this is the future, the spaceship will have at least 3 lives before you lose.

anyways, good games, good coding, and i was glad that you included me in the credits, it was hard for me to code this thing ;)

take care

PhantomCat responds:

bilbalten

great point-n-click game, very enjoyable, with good challenge, yet possible to beat, and with nice action scenes, and with awesome sexy scenes as well!
it also had a cool, and interesting story, that had a good amount of mystery in it, so it keeps the viewer gripped with the action...
nice work.
i hope that you will do more like this. it was good!

KramasITTB responds:

Thanks for your appreciation, actually I'm still working to improve some details….

excellent game, with a hillarious story (based on the real-life feud between NG (here) and kongregate)
nice work, original, funny, and with excellent gameplay, medals, and a touching ending....
(the boss scene was the funniest and most intense thing that i've seen in 2 years)

and also, i loved the humour in the credits scene, (and in the controls, the control keys spelled out the word A-S-S, lol, good one!) everything was funny!

you should definitely do more games/movies like this, it was very funny!
ps. like cyberdevil, and nameplz said, you should totally upload this in kongregate too... haha
keep it up

squidly responds:

What's a Kongregate?

nice RPG/dating sim crossover.
i liked the character's drawing, and faces, and you did great work with the visuals overall.
the drunk quiz was also a nice touch, and i liked how you could take different choises in this.

all the characters were cute and likeable, and i especially liked the ending where the hero gets ''close'' with poppy.

nice work, man, i like your stuff! you have skills, so do more!
its nice. 10/10

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you! With comments like this, how can I stop? Hope you like chapter 3 when it's out.

good game, and good visuals, but its VERY hard to dodge the bullets, or to kill the bad robots.
it takes 10 hits for em to kill an enemy robot, while the enemies can kill my guy in 4 hits.
maybe add some difficulty settings, or make the main character a bit harder to hit, and the enemies slightly easier to hit/or tot ake less hits to kill them.

other than that, a good game.

Galdon responds:

Thanks, I'll try to work on adding difficulty levels. Not sure why I didn't think of doing that before..

creative game, it s cool, and addictive!
also the game idea, and general gameplay is very original, and quite easy-to-play.
good game, man! congrats...
keep it up, and do more stuff like this!

jliias responds:

Thanks for your encouraging words! We have started our game development activities about half an year ago, and this is the very first game that we dared to upload to newgrounds.

New projects are under work, so be tuned! :)

good game, and awesome visuals!
also, nice work in adding a story behind solitaire, i liked that, it was original.
umm, the only problem is, that you should add a ''SAVE'' function, so that you can save your progress if you leave the game.
solitaire always needs a save function since the game might stretch for a few hours, lol :D

anyway, good game, and nice artwork, i liked it. keep it up!

Veinom responds:

It should auto-save and auto-load. You can even delete your progress.

nice design, even if its minimalistic.
the psysics are O.K. in this, tho the character feels a bit heavy when he jumps....
but other than that, ok, a smart little game.
nice stuff do more.

Zayns5ahmed responds:

Thank you very much for playing, advicing and rating. I think i have solved the problems in this new update. There are 4 levels. Thanks for encouraging me to do move with improvement! :)

ok game, but it needs:

-more space/moving area for the ship to shoot, the place was too crowded for me to shoot properly, and my ship kept dying after one point.

-needs an ''upgrade ship'' option. it will add more interest in the game, trust me.

-why the ''coins'' object was an ''enemy''? when i touched the flying golden coins, my ship died.
is a stack of coins a zombie enemy? that was confusing.

overall good game, but needs more stuff into it.

sloach responds:

thanks for you input. Your right about the coins, they shouldn't kill you. I will change this thanks.

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male