View Profile chris-the-stick

All 2,762 Movie Reviews

968 w/ Responses

cool, all parts were hillarious, but especially the second part, the part with the cake, and the last part. what was the audio from(in the last part) ?
also, what's the music in the main menu from?

good submission, even if a parodym it was well-executed.

thanks for the warning. also, the clock shows the right time!
you was correct, previous reviewer!

well, this was a weird spammy, but i liked the song, what was the song?
the movie should be longer, but ok.

hillarious, but...

it was hillarious, but please, dont hurt the kiddies!
good parody, liked the duck.fla-oarange clock oments,as well as the DWARFY parts.
good job.

epic song, epic animation, tho:
1. the ending scene moves away SOOO fast that i cant look at the words that they're saying.
what do they say? and what's a parsis?
(i stopped the frame, so i can watch it)

2. you should do more flash.

great animation, reminded me of poptart's latest works, and FU's oldest ones.

well, the fact that you never had a daily first before, kinda shocks me, (well, it shocks me ALOT!) but, aside from that, it was a wroth-it submission, and an over-achiever in my (and everyone's) book. an EPIC music video, to a GOOD song!
i never heard that song, before, and thanks, for introdcuing it to me...
good call.

nice graphics, epic clocks(did you do the .fla's?) and umm, loved the ''dio'' part, hahaha...
i wish i was in this movie, thing was epic.
oh well! this rocks, and so do you, you deserve a five!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

HOLY DIVAAAAAAAH YOU BEEN GONE TOO LONG IN THE oh you meant devo

EPIC FILM.
i liked the start, then, saw the ''less than 3'', and said ''oh-oh, there we go'', then had the screamer, and an EPIC SERIES OF ANIMATION, filled in the brims, with amazing tweens(was it tweens?) and a great ''golden-face''. did you draw it? im sure you did, coz u are great (no, butt-licking, i LOVE your movies...)

emm.. BTW, the ending scene, and song by celine dion, added an amazing feel to it. keep at it, radio-clcok. do more movies!

HAHAHAHA! very epic! loved how the ''fight'' happaned, and how it became an unexpected twist!
i wasn't expecting this at all!

man, great sailor-moon sketches, how did you do it? tablet?
hmm, anyway, i loved the ending, and i loved the miss-spellings done by the young-clock, and how he got more mad by each error.

a fun, little movie, which entertained me, and gave me a good laugh. thanks, radio! keep it up!

WHY IT ENDED LIKE THAT!

it was epic, and truly had built the momendum, it was epic drawings (loved the swird-berry-clock-face... all of it,epic, haha) and i also loved the whole epic-battle theme. what was the music, and WHO'S face was that behind the noodle-bowl?
i only wonder.

also, yes, noodles DO get tangled alot. mmmhh, noodles.
UMM... this should be longer, nontheless, a 5 is at your direction, sir!
great movie, should have a proper ending.
and whats the music, i loved it,

good movie, tho... err too short.
still, quite epic.
my favorite part? the part of you two in the boat. beeing epic swordmen. could you do me an animation/sig too?

good film, even if it is ALOT shorter than i expected. graphics are good, and sound is decent.

an amazing movie.
it has good images, funny dialogue, strange music, and even if it has flashing lights, and images, it can still entertain ou, while keeping an epic profile. i also liked the deep-enchanted story, and the whole-twist-filled script, full of horrors, and predicaments for our heroes! the story goes on like this:

it features the tales of bravado-hero-rogue, bb10-grey-scull, who is a notorious clcok and pirate, and of his first-sailor, kombucha-clock, or kombuchanauhn the III rd.
so, as he and kombuchanauhn the 3rd embark on their epic journey, they have to swordfight the menacing flounder-beast, and dive in, to sword-fight-yet again- against jefferson's army of undead ham-stone skeletons! while scarred and injured, bb10-grey-scull, and his companion, kombuchanauhn the 3rd, confront the duke of smithsersonshire, and talk to jefferson. then, the treasure is all theirs.

an amazing story. demand a sequel.

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male