View Profile chris-the-stick

All 341 Game Reviews

71 w/ Responses

good.but not awesomeness

it was good.but not very great. try improving the graphics, add some sound, make more levels and controls, more music, such thing

Maxaroni5 responds:

turn up your speakers dude :D there is music!

it was good.

it was good. and helpfull. i also liked how you do explain and show the actions of what will happen when we will insert the codes into our flash , and how you expl;ained how to do it
good job..... but the sound was a little bit too loud.

demonslayr responds:

sorry about the sound, I was working on my tablet, so it didn't sound that loud. Thanks for the review! I might make better tuts later on.

i think it was good.

i liked it, and i have to tell you the truth, when i played it, for the first minutes, the intro loud sound annoyed me, but when i got to the game, i saw it was cool. now ,even if im not a fan of those games, <<built your own city>>, or <<make your own background>> or <<make your own enviroment things>> , i have to say, that i liked it, and its good for its kind.its a good game.

Clock-Sgt responds:

Well your right teh intro music is starting to annoy me too, so I added a skip intro so it doesn't have to annoy poeple.

good, but...

good, but instead of a dress up, make a movie, or a game.thanks.

good job.

its a nice madnes dress up. i liked it. but i8 would prefer to see a movie from you, rather than a dress up.however, its a good job.

pretty good game.

i liked it, challenging.

freeworldgroup responds:

yes... and thanks for the 5 : - P

pretty good.

it was fun, and i liked it. yeeeeaaahhh.

freeworldgroup responds:

glad u liked it butttt... only a 5? sheeesh : - P

it was really good!!!!

it was really good, and i liked it...i believe Chuy did a good job, (even if i dont know him) ,but AND Shinzoh, because he drew the whole thing.it was good. make it longer. (more options) thanks.

it was good, and i liked it....but.....

it was good, and i liked it, but there is a problem.it needs improve ment.you should fix things ,like the buttons. the button start, and instructions, and level, select as well ,stuck, in the first five or six seconds.then, when you go back to the main screen ,they re working fine.please fix this. also, the game is with little levels.i mean, make more, i mean ,like 5 or seven......however, also ,you must correct the movement of the main ,character.make him WALK and backwards.all that stirring ,is driving me, crazy.sorry but i had to say iiiitttt.because its really hard to move him that way.. also, add a back story.like a flash movie ,that explains us how the hero got here.also, draw your character, in that movie, (the main character) to show us who is doing ALL that STEALTH work.however, the games is good.just improve this, and you will be
alot better with this...try it.....yeah.thats it.

Axlenz-FlashElite responds:

That will be in teh sequel

it was good, BUT!!!!!

i think it was good, but you should improve some things. the whack counting was perfect. so , quit it guys and click at the head of the mouse ONLY when its fully out of the paper box thingy.got it?
however, you must improve the game, and make them, first stop shouting (the mouses) when they get out of the box (that hey sound) because when they get all by once, they all shout <<hey>> at once, and, its bad, to frankly, annoying.however, the sound they do, like oh!!! when you whack them (or hit them,) its pretty funny. keep it. also, make the song loop over (to start again, when the track is over) because at the 6 seconds, before ending the game ,the music sopped and it lost all the atmosphere it, had.if you dont know how to loop a song, then watch in the tutorials, the ultimate tutorial, 2.(and i KNOW its just the 6 seconds before it ends, but i think it would be better if the song played at all the game, im pretty sorry about thi). s however, also, add a backstory. it will be fun. (like a mouse got your chees, but you managed to hunt it, and you found it on a paper box!!!! take your revenge!!!! and in the ending screen, make yourself, holding the mouse in your hand, having an expression of happiness and revenge, and then , show to the player how many times he whacked the friggin mouse! it will be fun!!!! please, if you want, do these.it will make your game even better.thanks. bye....yeah...

TonioMiguel responds:

I have to say your ideas might earn you a slot on my second edition. I like the plot idea...Hmmm.... I think might just finally be able to mix in a claymation to add to the madness of this game.

Thanks a million you know how help programmers out! Gold star for you!

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male