View Profile chris-the-stick

103 art Reviews with Responses

All 339 Reviews

hmmm..

very good drawing of daffy, even tho, i don't think he is lame as he is now (bitter guy who hates bugs, and tries to reach his level) but he's also more of a combination of the psyco/cool bitter guy who dislikes bugs.

i think they evened out his old negative habits, and his good present traits.
but that's me.

i also enjoyed duck dodgers, back then. still do.
good drawing, man.

Dekathos responds:

Idsjks We already had this conversation I guess. There's a new show on CartoonNetWork and it looks more like animaniacs then Looney tunes. Some things should be left alone.

good stuff..!

it's quite good, i liked how you did the gargoyle's characters, and it's kinda sad how the girl is dead, but oh well! good depiction, of the series...
too bad i haven't seen the series alot since i was young, never got the chance, huh.
anyway, good pic, nice drawing, has gewd shading, but man, th goliath's hands and feet looked a bit...flat, to me.

that's all. and dem's wings could have some bit more shadin', but it's good anyway.

this is good, despite it's sad story.

Dekathos responds:

:/ Ok. I'm no photoshop expert or very good with colors or lighting. And drawing hands have always been a problem for me... I need more practice.

whoah!

fun, and quite clever use of the thumbs, my man! you fooled us all!
great job, on the humour, great work in the punchlines, and great details in art/cxharacterz

or in the expressions. great expressions. did i say''great'' alot? it made me laugh, and was well-done,
nice work, here. love the expressions/colours/girl.

Luichemax responds:

WOW .... thanks so much, I made this drawing to celebrate the birthday of this character ...
was made nanquin, color pencil and some crayons ...

hahaha ... so nice that you made a mistake .... naughty

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male