View Profile chris-the-stick

968 movie Reviews with Responses

All 2,765 Reviews

truly a great sequel, a matching counterpart to the original piece of this duology... it is truly a work of (modern) art.

i liked the scene that was showing the humble beginnings of young SBC, and his torment as he went higher and higher in the royal ladder, which alienated him from his friends, and earned him new enemies every day.

eventually, SBC became a marquis (marquis of the portal), and he fought vialiantly in the war of the fruits VS vegetables, a war that was won, but it also costed many lives in both sides alike.
there, we saw him trying to sign a peace treaty with carrot clock, which eventually happened, thanks to the help of the heroic cabbage clock and the peaceful pillow-clock.

then we saw many glorious flashbacks from SBC's life, both from his ''war years'' in the battlefield, and in his ''post-war'' memories, as he fell in love with duchess clear clock of arden, and she bore his first child, clearberry clock, who would grow up to become a knight of the crimson rose, and the defender of alduin-clock.

eventually, we see the last years of SBC's life, as he battles on VS thdrk side (sic), and the two warriors fall down from a cliff.
there, SBC lies down, with his enemy dead, but with his own back broken, and he stares at the viewer, ready to utter his last, thoughtful words:

''B... i have no regrets... but the saddest thing is, that i've never learned how to drive...''
and the screen fades to black, as the olde hero of clocktopia, now a king, dies in the sorban cliffs.

however, YOU CANNOT KILL STRAWBERRY CLOCK, FOR HE IS THE KING OF THE PORTAL.
also, i strongly believe that you should've added tom hanks+jason vorhees in this movie as well, for those 2 characters are quite important for any story, and it would help the stroyline to get a much needed comic relief, especially in the darkest chapters of SBC's life in war.

overall, its a good movie. nice work
keep up the good work.

CabbageClock responds:

Words.

really nice animation. it had smooth animation speed, good drawings of the characters faces/of their face expressions, there was an awesome maitre d at the restaurant, and in general, the movie was filled with lots of shooting and with crazyyy action!
great work, good movie, awesome visuals.

keep up the good work, and do more!!!

Diotoons responds:

i will (:

OMG, i still cannot believe that detective raindrop died in the explosion, while he was trying to save the local aquarium from getting nuclear radiation, due to the nucleus weapon of mr alien...
great conclusion to the ''crimson wars'' chapter.

ZabuJard responds:

u always nail the reviews chris, right on the money!

short but sweet!

nice, quick animation, with great visuals, detailed drawings of both the human and of the demons alike, nice action scenes, and cool depiction of the sound-waves/of the super sonic speeds...

brutal and nicely orchestarted action, and overall, its a great DOOM tribute. rip and tear... until it is done! ;)

FL-Nordin responds:

YUSSS! short and sweet was what this challenge was all about, im very happy that you liked the action. i havnt played doom myself, but a couple of walkthroughs in and i was sold.
and their ost is phenomenal <3

woah!

a funny, and enjoyable stick-adventure movie!

i liked how the 3 heroes, the warrior, the rogue (ninja), and the mage were helping each other on how to get out of the evil forest, and on their quest to defeat... the BLOOD TITAN!!!!
the fight was fast-paced, nicely drawn+well animated, and while some parts looked strange (the titan's knight/armour hand, or his golden shoes, or the tree's branch at the end), the whole movie was genuinely good, and funny.

i enjoyed it alot.

you should do more episode of this, because its a cool idea for a mini-series!
keep up the good work.

Mark8 responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate you saying that and I am glad you liked it! :)

Yes, you're perfectly right, the Titan's armor and hand, as well as the branch... they look strange. That's because, well, I am not a super-experienced animator, nor an expert. I don't really know how to edit, plus that I had to look for images that somewhat match the video, but in the same time it had not to be copyrighted. Of course, i couldn't really make my own, because I then had to turn it into PNG image, so that I can work with them (and I'm lacking the tools)...

Anyway, I really appreciate that you were honest, and told me the good parts AND the bad parts!
Again, I am glad you liked it and that you enjoyed it! :) :)

Best Regards!

excellent work for you first movie.
all the characters are nicely drawn, with a good animation speed going on, and while the humour is random, its still quite nice to watch.

BTW, the character's eyes/faces vaguely remind me of family guy/the simpsons, so its funny as well.

good work, keep it up, and do more stuff like this!

Miltage responds:

Thank you very much!

excellent stick-movie, especially for your first animation!
it has good visuals, a nice, fast-paced animation, good fighting scenes, and cool transitions!
good movie, and a really nice stick-fighting movie...

it also had a nice combination of action+humour... thats cool.

keep it up!

VrickG-Animated responds:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your positive respond and giving me five stars even though I'm just a newbie. Thanks chris-the-stick2!!

excellent drawings, nice layout, good presentation of your comic, into a motion comic type format.
its clever!

this felt like a cool superhero comic /graphic novel, and it was really good, with an interesting story, and with beautiful visuals (excellent drawings, once again!)

i liked the story, and while im not a fan of violence, it was interesting, to say the least.

also, the music choice of zimmer was great, and it enhanced the movie into becoming more epic...
great work, cool movie, great drawings/visuals.

keep it up!

MartinMaySee responds:

Big time thanks for the positive feedback!

I really appreciate the feedback on my drawing style. The pencil drawing during the montage was done by Sarah, the voice actor for the female character, so for that one I have to give her credit.

I know the violence is a bit extreme at the end, but it all ties into elements of the story.

More updates will arrive in the coming weeks if you're interested. Thanks again!

once again, you did a creative & helpful guide about gravity...

nice animation, cool stickman scenes (such as the falling stickman animation), and the 5 facts format was good.

i liked it. its a bit short, but everything's nice in your movie, so i cannot complain.
good work, keep making cool movies!

hasanfarhan33 responds:

Thanks again.

pretty good and informational guide about hydrogen.
i really liked the 5 fun facts structure and the stickman scene with the hydrogen balloon+the lighter, it was clever!

i personally liked it, and it was quite fresh and enjoyable. (and educational as well)

good work!

hasanfarhan33 responds:

Thank you. I will try to make my animations longer

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male