View Profile chris-the-stick

All 337 Art Reviews

102 w/ Responses

hah, thats why we never ask from a zombie to blush!
also she has lots of blood for an undead.

hmmm. who is the unlucky fellow who got blood-bathed?

good artwork man.

i can't help it, but i will say:
nice butt! amazingly done!

do more (obviously its nice) please!

wow....amazing artwork!
AMAZING. i just love the dark, gloomy atmosphere and how this looks like an ordinary poker night (except from the zombies/cyborgs), with the bar, the few lights on, and the rest of the area surrounded by darkness, while someone is serving the drinks in the back.

now, onto the characters. by the look of your undead elf girl, i can tell that she's almost screaming ''you are cheating! you %4#@!!!'' and her expression is perfectly protrayed, as well as her slightly destroyed (strong) body.
first question: whats her story, and how did she ended up as a zombie anyways? i means she looks like she could easily punch 100 zombies to death without trying too hard.
also: who is the guy with the robotic arm? you say he's insaru, and that he's human, but he seems kinda pale...almost like a zombie-man...
and: the guy on the far right, the ''cheater'' with the sunglasses is perhaps my other favorite character in this, apart from the undead elf, and from the scared waitress.
he seems so cool, and relaxed/confident about this, that you just cant worry about him. he knows he can escape this arguement easily. he just can. he will win.
i bet he's a zombie as well, right? whats his story? is his name merln? thats pretty cool.

good piece overall, it contains a huge story hidden in it, with many cool characters, and awesome designs. the shading, the lighting, but mostly the faces and the expressions, and the poses overall seem ABSOLUTELLY EPIC.

great stuff, please do more.

SurrealKatie responds:

Hm, where to start. Thanks i guess? :>

In answer to your questions though:
1, Rickarla was made undead through kinda just going overboard on a sociopathic murder spree when she was amidst her thug/gang life and ended up being ressurected by a scourge beast, there's a fair bit more to her but that's for anotehr time
2, Insaru is technicaly undead, infact all the characters on this screen except for the waitress or undead and share a certain corruption (all except for the barkeeper) that Rickarla gave them
3.Merln, the 'cheater', is probably one of Ricks closest friends, a brute like Rick, but not quite so monsterous, and Merln is infact a She, it's just not all that obvious :p

all the characters above are based off of mine and my friends WoW origional characters which we developed during our RP together.

but yeah, that's that, thanks again for the comment c:

hmmm.... succeful indeed!
GREAT work on the characters face expressions (especially on frankensteins bride, she looks as terrified/confused as a reanimated/restored person should be, and thats hard to depict), and also great work on the anatomy(no pun), as well...great body ms.frankenstein's bride!

very cool and creative art piece done in insanely epic style.
i want more like this, cant wait to watch more from your stuff, sir!

LinesToThePaper responds:

Thanks for the very kind words, I'm glad other people are liking it. I enjoyed drawing it so much I'm actually currently working on the first pages of a comic series based on these characters.

pfffft, selfish girls! sharing is caring....
also, the guy could've kept his body temperature high just by being angry at them/staring at them and getting ''hot'' from the spectacle, or he could try to warm himself on a solo basis.

either way, good comic, and pretty funny. nice work, once again.

well, thats true.
good comic once again, you are good!

heheheheheheheh, he got himself a threesome, lol
nice work, and nice humour man. great work.

excellent work, i didnt see that one coming.
good face expressions, and good details on the violence/batman.

i liked this, do more stuff man!

excellent!
amazing art and great detail, also their faces, and their expressions are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
i loved how troubled hogstrong was with killgars mentality.
also, the colours were great, i loved the main colours, and the ones that you used for when killgar was ''sinister''.

i know happy harry did the comic, and this sketch, so congrats to him for that,
but your work in the colours was magnificent as well.

please, both of your, do more comics like this.
it will rule.

seems epic, and its very well-done, despite the 8-bit style, its great!
i would love to play a game like this, based on the artwork alone, i can say that it will be good.
too bad that the dark souls games are always too hard to enjoy/stick around.
im more of an ''oblivion /elderscrolls'' type of guy.

would you do such a game as well?

i love the armour, and the weapons that you did on the knights.
also the background is very well done. i will wait for your game, i bet it will be epic.
do more, you have good skills, sir

bluemagma responds:

Dude, 200+ hours on Skyrim, so you can expect a Dragonborn cameo. I won't be making an Elder Scrolls game though, sorry. D:

I loved my time in Tamriel like crazy, I just found the lore and gameplay of Dark Souls to be more thought out and fun. Skyrim to me wins at everything that isn't combat, loads of npcs and areas to explore, exploration through a massive sprawling world with random encounters with Dragons, Thalmer, Stormcloaks/Imperials, and the Dedra. It's generally peaceful in Skyrim until you want some questing.

Dark Souls to me is Skyrim + Online the way it's meant to be, not an MMO like ESO, but single player where people can invade your world or do co-op. :D

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male