View Profile chris-the-stick

All 339 Art Reviews

103 w/ Responses

so, in this, cavemen drive a car?!
this image is perfect in every detail, from the tattoos that the man has on his arm, (-and they are the actual depictions of animals found in prehistoric caves), to the clothes of the couple, and the daisy flowers tattoed to the woman's legs, as well as the rat-pet being alongside them, this forms a memorable picture, to day the least.

now, are those people:

1. cavemen who stumbled into a car and managed to drive/learned how to use it?
2. cavemen who survived after WW 3, and after living for a long time as cavemen, eventually re-discovered the old invention of the car, and managed to master it?
3. old cavemen who stumbled into a car left behind by a time traveller?

please tell me whats going on in this story, and if it doenst has any story, it should definitelly have.
one

this si a great drawing, with lots of detail, from the splashing insects on the windshield, to the animals running away from fear of his new object.
also good perspective on the running view.

you have lots of skills, expand this story into a comic of some pages, and do more!

arosart responds:

Hello Chris! You have great observation skill! And great imagination also! I wonder if ones ability to observe is proportional to ones ability to imagine things! maybe... =) Thank you for the long comment on my piece. I'm glad you liked it so much! I can tell you all about it, though you probably will be disapointed. I made this drawing while my girlfriend was in Africa with her parents. That boy and girl are not characters from my imaginarium. Actualy, the guy is me, and the girl is my girlfriend. the little "rat" is my pet ferret called Ira ! And we have those tattoos for real. There is one thing that is out of date though, my girlfriend doesn't smoke anymore. And the veichle is a modifyed van that i used to have. Sadly, while i was driving around with my girl, journeying, we had a road accident with it and it was destroyed. i got away only with my nose bleeding but she oppened her head and had to go to the hospital to get some hard stiches! I'm just glad none of us died.
So after all, there is a story although the characters are not caveman =)
I must say i like all the 3 possible plots you said... eheh i don't know about the comic, but i sure will do more drawings! thank you for the motivation!

sexy!
i love all the details, from teh dead jinx drawing on the beach-ball, to the tan lines on the girls, indicating that they used to have wider bikinis early in the summer....
but now they got in thongs!

and thats good.
also the tattoo's saying ''get jinxed'' was fun....
pretty cool drawing, with epic bodies, nice easter eggs, and summer all over it!
do more

das its some wierde seize!!!111

good drawing, nice new style, she looks cool.

wonderfull samurai-bot!
i spotted all the little details, which made this EVEN MORE great.
''tom fulp'', ''mindchamber'', the NG logo on the flag banner, the mindchamber symbol on his arm, the ''F U'' on his knee, the 832C CREW (what does that mean? the 832C... do you meant teh clock crew?)
also the ''kill U'' barcode on his arm was genius, truly great.

every piece had a hidden detail, or some horror designed somewhere.
it was epic.
i cannot describe how awesome this is.

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot man. "832 crew" refers to a group of my buddies I grew up with.

well, what has happened now?!
ink and pretty faced-mime-robots?!
the future is wierder than i thought....

good art! great face design, and nice stuff.

cool brawl, and nice fighting scene, it feels awesome, and dark...
i dont know who will win, usually rickarla is huge compared to her enemies, but this alive elf, serassia seems pretty strong amd muscular as well!

nice colours, great shading, and neat details on the blood/bruises.
also, is rickarla bleeding? i thought that the undead never bleed.
aaah... i noticed the huge sunglasses, obviously rickarla's..

good work, i liked it.

hmmm really creepy and gory picture, but kinda funny at the same time as well!
i just like how resigned, bored and ANGRY rickarla is in this picture.... (but tired angry, not full of energy angry, hence the slouching)
also i liked the little details, like the punch in the WALL, (by rickarla obviously), and the shirt on the couch, which has a spine mark, and therefore is a short made from skin. human skin. eww.

other than that, great work on both their expressions and their body anatomy and muscles.
uhhh merln seems genuinely worried for her friend.
also she seems considerably bigger. does merln work out?

hmmm, also why do behemoths eat humans? maybe they could try some wild boars, or some oxes, or some goblins perhaps?
lol! good image, i would love to see more of their adventures, in case this becomes a series.
you are good.

wow, this character of yours must be my second favorite, after hanavi's sexyness, and after rickarla's awesome brute strength.
(well, that makes it my 3rd fave, but lets not be detailist, haha :D ahemm)

i just love it how badass and incredubly INSANE she looks. the best part of your work, is in the eyes. you can see the sheer insanity emanating from her eyes.

also her hair, face, and body look great.
and i bet her magic trick is ''how to remove someones an arm in 5 seconds'', am i right?
so, no i dont wanna see her magic trick.

great work! keep it up, and do more! you are epic!

it happens to me as well, but on mondays.
this is a GREAT portrait, and done nicely, with a twist!
excellent work on depicting the surprise for the face-self caused-explosion, neat colours, nice shading/light tecnhiques, great work overall!

do more sir.

great work, man! very pretty, and very cool!
clever idea with the usa lipstick on her lips!

do more plz

lockebelmont responds:

Chris:- Thanks much for the comments anything you think i could make better please also let me know. I'm glad you enjoyed it too!!

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male