View Profile chris-the-stick

All 339 Art Reviews

103 w/ Responses

excellent point-of-view of a 1337 MERC agent, facing hank.
one of the best madness pics that i've ever seen.

great stuff, do more!

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks man! I would like to return to these older madness pictures sometime with an updated vision! :)

nice. im blown-away (no pun) by the extreme awesomeness and the epic style that you did here on this piece.
first of all:
EXCELLENT lighting. its a very great artwork, and it shows what would happen in an explosion/fire/blast perfectly. i just love the lighting effect on this. you do epic lighting/shadows, so keep it up, fire and lighting/shadows is your area of expertise.

also: the ''body'' and the former head of the character had epic ''torn-away'' effects, that made its demise it look very realistic, at least to me.

overall, a very good piece, showing us the power and the devastation of the oblivion by fire.

great stuff do more!

ps. i would only advice you to add more stuff in the background, but considering that this was in the middle of a fire, i guess no background is needed in here :P
also, whats the story behind this piece? who was the hero? (i guess he had a sword :) b)
what happened, and how he ended up in this way?

good art!

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you a ton for the nice review! :) I'm glad you like the style I've got with this one. :)

As far as story.. What ever you want it to be! I didn't have too much in mind while painting this, other than "oh yeah this guy didn't see the apocalypse comin'" :) Sometimes it's just fun to let the music tell the story and paint what you hear. :)

nice! i bet the wizard guy, ''charlie'', or ''chrly'' to be more precise, must be a cool guy, he rides his trusty wabblemoorph and he rides on in the moonlight.
pretty nice work, with insane colours and with great feeling in it.
good work.

very sexy and elegant. excellent boobs, they are great!
and a nice body too!

keep it up, and do more.

amazing. how come i never saw this before?
fived, with al my might, and i thank you for that, rob-clock!
nice work.

cool and sexy.
do more stuff like this!

very cool, nice body, and cool lighting effects.
great work, draw more girls!

very sexy, and funny too, i love her expression on her face(?) and i like how you did her body, nice anatomy.

keep it up, and do more stuff like this!

kiddeathxv responds:

Thanks man ^^

hmmm i like the girl, i like the pose, but i wonder, what is that teddy doing there?
he sure looks scary.

also, i dont know if she is fat or not, but i like that you experimented with a different body type, because it shows that you have a large range of bodytypes to show to us. good work, and draw more!

SileNt-Sam responds:

honestly .. i kinda fucked up with the feet so i covered that with the bear ^^
thanks man i will :)

great work! what i like in this, is not only the crystal-clear look of the body/shine/details, and the background, but also the neat details of the body shown up here, from the neck until the waist, which is perfect, and then down to the hips (which are also cool).
i like how you drew her body, and her face expression is quite funny and very cute. :D
very cool piece, and yes, fin is lucky, so draw more of her!

SileNt-Sam responds:

haha glad you like it man :D sure i will ^^

well, hello, im chris the stick, i make random, funny movies, i draw comics, and also i voice act. AKA=BB10-clock.

Male